Create and control your perfect home climate from the palm of your hand with Armstrong Air’s Pro Series Heating and Cooling systems
Are you interested in learning more but don’t know what equipment is right for you and your home?
Let us help you discover the right equipment for your home comfort needs. Schedule a free consultation with one of our Armstrong Certified expert technicians. We’ll spend 30 minutes with you discussing your current home comfort conditions and will create a tailored recommendation based on your needs.
Armstrong Air products have evolved significantly over the past few years and you don’t want to miss the opportunity to discover energy efficient, long-lasting, app-controlled equipment to heat and cool your home.
- Control your home’s temperature from your smartphone or other mobile devices.
- Speak your perfect temperature into existence with the Comfort Sync® A3 voice activation (compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa).
- Keep allergies in check with our Allergy Sync technology that monitors air quality in your ZIP code and turns on your fan when pollen levels are high.
- Automatic temperature adjustment using your phone’s GPS to know when you’re not at home to save on energy costs.
- Program your thermostat once. Whenever there’s a change in your routine, the thermostat adapts heating and cooling to match.
- ENERGY STAR®-rated gas furnaces featuring variable-speed airflow along with modulating or two-stage gas valves keep rooms consistently warm without wasting fuel.
- ENERGY STAR®-rated air conditioners and heat pumps work with the Comfort Sync control to adjust cooling output to deliver precisely controlled temperatures and exceptional energy efficiency.
- Quiet Combustion ™ Technology – uses a smaller BTU input for quieter start-up and operation while providing more even heat distribution.
Certified Armstrong Air installation and maintenance.
Lifetime heat exchange Warranty.*
*10-year limited warranty on parts and a limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchange. Product registration is required. Warranty applies to residential applications only. For terms, conditions and exclusions, see full warranty program at ArmstrongAir.com.
10-year warranty on both Air Conditioning and Furnace Units.*
Product registration required. Warranty applies to residential applications only. For terms, conditions and exclusions, see full warranty program at ArmstrongAir.com