No secrets. No surprises. No sneaky legalese to hide behind.
Action Air stands behind the products it sells and the services we perform. We’re so sure of our people and products that if you’re unhappy for any reason, we will work with you to make sure you become delighted.
Our reputation for award winning service is something we take very seriously. So if you aren’t completely satisfied with our performance, or the performance of the equipment we install, we’ll work with you to make it right.
Action Air Satisfaction Guarantees
We guarantee the quality of our installations in the following ways…
- No lemons. If the compressor fails twice or the heat exchanger fails once during the first five years, we’ll install a new unit.
- $500 no frustrations. If your system breaks down during the first year, leaving you without heating or cooling, and we cannot repair it within 48 hours, we’ll pay you for your inconvenience ($250 heat, $250 cool).
- Trial period. If after a period of 30 days you decide you do not like the system we have installed, we will remove it and return your purchase price.
- Comfort guarantee. The system will heat and/or cool your home to your satisfaction.
- Scheduled service included. Free Service Club Membership for the first year.
- No surprises. The investment quoted is what you pay – no surprises.
- Property protection. Installers will take all necessary precautions to protect your property such as your lawn, shrubbery, carpeting, walls, floors, and door frames. Our installers will wear protective shoe covers and will use hall runners on all work and traffic areas.
- Code compliance. The installation will comply with all existing local codes.
- Respect. Our technicians will not swear or smoke while on your property. They will leave your home neat, and will courteously answer any questions or concerns.
- Professional. Our technicians have had criminal background checks and undergone drug testing. We hire only professionals who are well skilled and drug-free associates.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. We will ensure the system meets or exceeds your expectations for quality and reliability.